Cinco Ranch Electrician
Comprehensive Electrical Maintenance, Repair & Replacement Services
Dealing with flickering lights, dead outlets, or a circuit breaker that trips constantly? You need an expert who can safely and effectively handle your electrical problems and ensure your system is in good condition. Since 1991, our team here at West Houston Electric has provided a wide range of electrical services in Cinco Ranch and the surrounding areas. Our highly skilled technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about the work we do.
Our electrical services address all aspects of your system, including:
- Electrical panels
- Surge protection
- Ceiling fans
- Lighting upgrades and installation
- Electrical wiring
- Electrical repair
- Hot tub wiring
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Underground electrical service
Want to learn more? Give our local electrician a call at (832) 925-4669 today to schedule your free estimate!
Reliable Panel Repair & Installation
Having an electrical panel that works properly is crucial if you want a dependable electrical system. Problems in the electrical panel impact the entire system and have the potential to cause dangerous conditions. This is because the electrical panel houses the circuit breakers, which are an important safety feature on any property.
When a circuit breaker trips, it is because there has been an over-current or electrical short, and the trip prevents the excess heat from being conducted to the other breakers. If this only happens once in a blue moon, it just needs to be reset and the system is probably fine. There are, however, indications that there are deeper problems that need to be addressed in the panel, wiring, or circuit.
There may be a significant problem with your circuit breaker if you notice things like:
- Lights that dim and flicker frequently
- Breaker switches that trip repeatedly
- Sparks, excessive heat, or a burning odor
- Burn marks
- Unexplained corrosion or rust
If you notice any of these signs, it is critically important that you bring in an expert to diagnose the problem right away. Issues with electrical systems can result in not only an inconvenient loss of power but a potentially dangerous fire hazard.
4 Subtle Signs You Need An Electrician
1. Buzzing - Electricity does a ton of miraculous things, but one thing it does not do if it's working properly is make noise. If you're hearing a buzzing sound from an electrical appliance then contact the manufacturer but if it's coming from your lights or electrical panel call in our Cinco Ranch electrician.
2. Flickering lights - If your lights are flickering it's one of the first signs that your electrical panel is on the fritz and you should consider electrical panel replacement.
3. An outlet that's warm - Like noise, properly working electrical wiring isn't supposed to warm up your electrical outlet. Even if it's just slightly warm, make sure to call in our Cinco Ranch electrician to inspect your electrical wiring.
4. Power bricks attached to power bricks - Even if you're thinking about attaching a power brick to another, call in our electrician. It is considered quite dangerous for power bricks to be attached to one another as it's a fire hazard.
Decades of Experience in Offering Excellence
At West Houston Electric, we take great pride in being a part of this community and growing alongside it. Though we opened our doors nearly 30 years ago, our family-owned company continues to hold to our core values of treating each customer with the same honesty, dignity, and respect that we would want for ourselves. We treat each job as an opportunity to demonstrate that we are worthy of our reputation for excellence and deliver quality above and beyond what is expected of us.
Our Cinco Ranch electricians are fully licensed, insured, and extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of our industry. We are always conscious of maintaining strict safety standards and all technicians undergo continuous training to ensure that everyone is safe. This training includes an annual, state-approved continuing education course that helps industry professionals keep up with the latest safety standards. In addition to making it safer for us to do our jobs, this also means that we can help perform safety inspections and panel upgrades if you are worried that your system may not be up to code.
When customers choose our team of experts, they get the benefit of a team that:
- Provides a workmanship guarantee
- Offers free estimates
- Stands behind their work
- Responds promptly and arrives in a timely manner
- Provides fair, upfront pricing
- Answers calls 24/7
- Offers specials and discounts, including 5% off for veterans and military service members
- Has financing options available
Rather than putting your home and your safety at risk by attempting DIY electrical work, turn to the team that our community has trusted for decades and get quality electrical in Cinco Ranch.
Schedule your appointment with us today by contacting our office today! We provide a Cinco Ranch electrician team that's efficient with high-quality work that lasts.