Pecan Grove Electrician
Electrical Repair, Generator Installation & Electrical Panel Replacement
At West Houston Electric, our team is here to ensure your electrical system is in great shape so you can enjoy a safe, smooth-running home. Since opening our doors in 1991, our team has been fully committed to serving the members of our community by delivering the most reliable, affordable electrical services in Pecan Grove. Turn to us for any repair, installation, or upgrade you need, and we promise to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Our electricians can handle:
- Electrical panels
- Surge protection
- Ceiling fans
- Hot tub wiring
- EV charging stations
- Underground electrical
Don’t trust just any team with your electrical system, choose the team that always goes above and beyond to deliver premium-quality service.
Do I Need to Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
In this day and age, a high-quality electrical panel is essential to every home. Your electrical panel houses your circuit breakers and is responsible for safely distributing power to the lights, outlets, and appliances in your home. When your panel is outdated or damaged, your home is at risk of appliance damage, electrical fires, power loss, and more.
You need to upgrade your electrical panel if any of the following apply to your home:
- Frequent panel tripping: If your circuit breakers trip every time you plug in a certain appliance, that is a sign that your electrical panel system cannot support your electrical needs.
- Burnt outlets and switches: If there is a burning smell coming from your outlets and switches or they are visibly burnt, you need to call in an electrician right away. This is a sure sign that your electrical panel is overheating.
- Dependence on power strips: If your family relies on extension cords and power strips, your electrical panel is subjected to a significant amount of wear and tear.
- Your home is old: Homes that are more than 20 years old are equipped with outdated electrical panels that often cannot meet the electrical needs of modern families.
- Flickering or dim lights: If your lights flicker or dim when you run certain appliances, this is another sign that your electrical panel cannot safely or effectively support your electrical needs.
Installing a new electrical system can increase the value of your home, reduce your home insurance costs, lower your energy bills, and provide you with peace of mind. Reach out to our team to schedule an electrical panel upgrade in Pecan Grove today.
Signs You Need Lighting Replacement
Upgrading your light fixtures and features is a great way to transform your home with minimal invasion and disruption.
You should schedule lighting installation in Pecan Grove if:
- You haven’t upgraded your lighting fixtures in over 10 years
- You haven’t adopted LED lights yet
- Your electrical bills are much too high
- You are interested in boosting the appearance of your home
- You want to create a more relaxing environment for your family
- Your existing lights are flickering, buzzing, or dim
At West Houston Electric, our skilled electricians offer professional lighting installations guaranteed to significantly improve your home. We specialize in all types of lighting, including chandelier, track, ambient, recessed, under cabinet, pendant, LED, accent, security, and task. In addition, we have access to exciting smart home lighting fixtures and features.
How To Tell If You Need A New Generator Installation
1. Repair after repair - While we'll always be happy to repair any generator that's giving you problems. It shouldn't need repair after repair. There'll come a time when getting a new unit will be less expensive then repair after repair and the point is to replace your unit before that point.
2. Not enough power - If when your power goes out you're only getting some power but not enough, there isn't really a fix for that. Also, if your lights are flashing in and out, it's a sign that you should consult our Pecan Grove generator installation experts about getting a new unit.
3. Old age - Your generator's lifecycle depends on how much it's used. The average backup generator can last offer from 10,000 to 30,000 hours of use but if you maintain your unit properly then it could last for longer than that.
4. It's not starting up properly - If there are issues in starting up such as a delay or slow start, first check the fuel level. But if it's happening again and again then consult our Pecan Grove generator installation experts.
What Sets West Houston Electric Apart?
With nearly 30 years of service experience, the team at West Houston Electric is proud to be your one-stop-shop for all things electrical. No job is too big or small for our skilled Pecan Grove electricians to take on. From minor electrical repairs to ceiling fan installations to whole-home surge protection, we will treat your service with the utmost care and attention to detail, so you can rest easy knowing your home is in good hands.
With every service, we provide free estimates, fast response times, excellent communication, a variety of professional solutions, special financing options, straightforward pricing, the highest quality products, and unparalleled customer care.
Make the brighter choice. Choose West Houston Electric for your electrical services in Pecan Grove. Call (832) 925-4669 now.
Established in 1991 Plus Continuous Training
Fast Response Times
Convenient Specials and 0% Financing Available
Clean & Courteous Technicians Who Respect Your Home
Background Checked, Licensed & Insured
Free Estimates & Fair, Straightforward Pricing