West Houston Electric is a family owned and operated electrical company serving West Houston, Katy, and surrounding areas.
All work is performed under the direct supervision of Texas Master Electrician, Randy Deyo, TMEL# 33838. Randy Deyo has also held a Master Electrician License in the City of Houston since 1993. He grew up working with his father in the electrical field, and continues the trade with his son.
The electricians from West Houston Electric are masters of the trade. On every call, a friendly expert electrician arrives at your home or business in a well-marked truck that’s fully stocked with everything that might be needed.
Our licensed electricians in Katy wear clean uniforms and shoe covers and take care to protect your floors and surfaces while working.
We will provide you with clear options and pricing upfront so you can make informed decisions about your electrical repairs or services. The price estimate you receive will not change after the work has begun.
Addressing Electrical Issues Safely & Thoroughly
His business experience is from the old school, where honesty and integrity were expected and commonplace. He incorporates modern technology to best serve his customers, and stays informed on all of the latest safety standards by taking yearly state-required continuing education courses.
We are dedicated to providing quality services at affordable prices. Because we’re local, we have strong ties to the community. We are very familiar with the construction and wiring used in Houston-area homes. This allows us greater insight into how to address our customers’ electrical issues.
We can make the necessary repairs to ensure your home is safe and up to electrical code standards whether your home has:
This allows us greater insight into how to address our customers’ electrical issues.
- Straightforward Pricing – We carefully diagnose the issue and explain the work needed to fix it. Our technicians map out our services and give straightforward estimates without any hidden fees.
- Trusted Professionals – Our Katy electricians are passionate about what they do. They’re licensed, bonded, and insured to handle all your electrical needs.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction – Your satisfaction is our number one priority. From providing quality workmanship to leaving a clean work area, we make sure to go above and beyond what is expected of us.
- Safe & Reliable Work – Our electricians receive continuous training and education so they can stay current with solutions and methods. We back our labor with a Workmanship Guarentee.
- Recognized and Awarded – We were awarded Electrical Contractor of the Year in 1993, for wiring President George H. W. and First Lady Barbara Bush's Houston home. West Houston Electric has been the electrician of choice for The U.S. Secret Service detail of the Bush family in Houston since 1993.
With a busy schedule, the last thing you need to worry about is properly working electrical outlets. Whether you need help with your existing electrical system or need installation of new wiring and devices, we’re up to the task! No project is too big or too small for our team.
We pride ourselves on our attention to details. We understand that we’re serving our neighbors, friends, and family, which is why we work so hard to ensure your home or business stays safe. Because we create strong ties with customers, you can consider us your go-to electrical company in Katy/Cinco Ranch, West Houston & surrounding areas.
- Mission Bend
- Pecan Grove
- Cinco Ranch
- Cross Creek Ranch
- Seven Meadows
- Grand Lakes
- Jordan Ranch
- Pine Mill Ranch
- Cane Island
- Willow Creek Farms
Are you ready to get started? Call (832) 925-4669!
Established in 1991 Plus Continuous Training
Fast Response Times
Convenient Specials and 0% Financing Available
Clean & Courteous Technicians Who Respect Your Home
Background Checked, Licensed & Insured
Free Estimates & Fair, Straightforward Pricing
Tesla Certified Installer
BBB Accredited Business
Homeadvisor 50 Reviews
Porch Best of 2020