West Houston Electric is a family owned and operated electrical company serving West Houston, Katy, and surrounding areas.
All work is performed under the direct supervision of Texas Master Electrician, Randy Deyo, TMEL# 33838. Randy Deyo has also held a Master Electrician License in the City of Houston since 1993. He grew up working with his father in the electrical field, and continues the trade with his son.
The electricians from West Houston Electric are masters of the trade. On every call, a friendly expert electrician arrives at your home or business in a well-marked truck that’s fully stocked with everything that might be needed.
Our licensed electricians in Katy wear clean uniforms and shoe covers and take care to protect your floors and surfaces while working.
We will provide you with clear options and pricing upfront so you can make informed decisions about your electrical repairs or services. The price estimate you receive will not change after the work has begun.
Addressing Electrical Issues Safely & Thoroughly
His business experience is from the old school, where honesty and integrity were expected and commonplace. He incorporates modern technology to best serve his customers, and stays informed on all of the latest safety standards by taking yearly state-required continuing education courses.
We are dedicated to providing quality services at affordable prices. Because we’re local, we have strong ties to the community. We are very familiar with the construction and wiring used in Houston-area homes. This allows us greater insight into how to address our customers’ electrical issues.
We can make the necessary repairs to ensure your home is safe and up to electrical code standards whether your home has:
This allows us greater insight into how to address our customers’ electrical issues.
$500 OFF Automatic Standby Generator System
$50 OFF Whole House Surge Protector
5% OFF up to $200 for Veterans & Military
West Houston Electric offers a 5% discount (up to $200) for veterans & active military. Call for details.
5% OFF up to $200 for Senior Citizens
“West Houston electric makes sure that your headaches go away and handle every aspect of the electrical needs of your home.” - Former Client
“These guys were prompt and courteous. They worked around my schedule and were here the day after I called.” - Former Client
“My neighbor and I both used West Houston Electric to replace our breaker panel. This company really has its act together. We couldn't be happier with the work from West Houston Electric and they will be our choice for all our electrical needs.” - Norman Champagne
“Thorough, Efficient, and Clean” - Would highly recommend West Houston Electric
“Quick response and continual updates throughout the process prior to electrician arriving.” - Javier
“Smart, Efficient, Cost Effective” - C Murphy
“I have a high level of confidence when dealing with West Houston Electric.” - Former Client
“Tech was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. Most of all he was courteous and personable” - MacNabb's
“Recommend Using West Houston Electric” - Jonathan Gulick
“I would definitely recommend West Houston Electric to any residential customers.” - Dave
- Straightforward Pricing – We carefully diagnose the issue and explain the work needed to fix it. Our technicians map out our services and give straightforward estimates without any hidden fees.
- Trusted Professionals – Our Katy electricians are passionate about what they do. They’re licensed, bonded, and insured to handle all your electrical needs.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction – Your satisfaction is our number one priority. From providing quality workmanship to leaving a clean work area, we make sure to go above and beyond what is expected of us.
- Safe & Reliable Work – Our electricians receive continuous training and education so they can stay current with solutions and methods. We back our labor with a Workmanship Guarentee.
- Recognized and Awarded – We were awarded Electrical Contractor of the Year in 1993, for wiring President George H. W. and First Lady Barbara Bush's Houston home. West Houston Electric has been the electrician of choice for The U.S. Secret Service detail of the Bush family in Houston since 1993.
With a busy schedule, the last thing you need to worry about is properly working electrical outlets. Whether you need help with your existing electrical system or need installation of new wiring and devices, we’re up to the task! No project is too big or too small for our team.
We pride ourselves on our attention to details. We understand that we’re serving our neighbors, friends, and family, which is why we work so hard to ensure your home or business stays safe. Because we create strong ties with customers, you can consider us your go-to electrical company in Katy/Cinco Ranch, West Houston & surrounding areas.
- Mission Bend
- Pecan Grove
- Cinco Ranch
- Cross Creek Ranch
- Seven Meadows
- Grand Lakes
- Jordan Ranch
- Pine Mill Ranch
- Cane Island
- Willow Creek Farms
Are you ready to get started? Call (832) 925-4669!